Tuesday, March 16, 2010

enjoying a rainy day off

Please click on the post title
before using the "share" tool
.
Bookmark and Share

mummy_musings_entry_banner

The last 2 weeks have been busy for me in my non-puppy jones life. Finally enjoying a day off to myself with the bb's. Its rainy today but no complaints here. Rainy days are good sometimes in that no expectations come with it. I only feel bad for the pups when they have to do their 'business'.

rainyday2



Now if I could really get them to take themselves out for a walk in the rain that would make rainy days even better!

Hope you all are enjoying your rainy day too!
xo

3 comments:

Ande said...

Great drawing!!

I LOVE rainy days. You're right about the no expectations. I think rain is relaxing and freeing. And it's exhilarating to walk in too, actually (if you have good rain gear :) ). It's rainy and windy today here, too. I have my laptop and Ducky laying next to me. What could be better? :)

happyd said...

aw~ so cute :)

SO! I'll be heading over to the westcoast in about 3 weeks.

I have a feeling Hampton and Dukey will get along. They have dirt in common.

I always have to be on high alert after a bath w/ Duke. The day after, he tends to look for poop and smoosh his neck into it! Isn't that the grossest and most aggravating thing you've heard?

:)

Grace said...

Can't wait to meet you and Dukey! I hope the weather is nice so we can go to the dog park.
Hampton still likes to eat poop so yes I think they will get along just fine!